Tuesday, August 11, 2009

anthony wal / tripptimer

Wow... it's been a while.... coming around after a 'longer than anticipated' break. I've been lying under the radar for some time so I can finish other projects and write some new tunes... under 'tripptimer'. It's a new 'thing' I'm going through... and I like it. AW has taken on 'tripptimer' as a new project. A few tunes have been written under this title and I think they kick ass. Lyrics are a little more explicit... in your face... that kind of thing... but, nothing offensive or anything like that. Btw... I dropped Shania a note about collaborating on a song I wrote... would be cool to hook up for a song or two. We'll see if she gets back to me...........

I'll be back soon... not next year... ;) ... in the meantime, check out this site:

http://www.jango.com (Internet Radio)

AW is included in Jango's playlist on general rotation with 'Miss You'. Click on the title of this blog to access it.

Later...

AW

No comments: